If you reside in the European Union, you may have additional rights with respect to your Personal Data. These rights may include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) effective 25 May 2018.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others (example, our users) such as: improving our products and services, better understanding the needs and interests of our users, personalizing our products and/or business offerings, fulfilling product requests and purchases, providing information and/or offers, in order to comply with any legal obligation or dispute resolution and/or enforcing agreements, for payment and/or collection and as within our legal rights to protect, investigate, deter or dispute any fraudulent, harmful or unauthorized (or illegal) activities. We will process your Personal Data for purposes such as: process and delivery of products or services ordered or requested by you, to inform you of products, services, announcements, upgrades, offers, and other information and/or changes, to provide support and assistance, to provide you shipping/billing information, to collect and process feedback and implement surveys, to administer any promotional activity, and to meet any contractual obligation.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your requests, or we may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request.
- If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement your information.
- You can request more information and/or request a copy of the Personal Data we collect.
- If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another entity where technically feasible.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country
When you download and use our Products, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier as well as your location. We may send you push notifications in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. These notifications may be disabled via your device.
In re: to buying/selling assets (which may occur): In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we are purchased, go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. As required by law, we may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal process by disclosing your Personal Data and other related information, if necessary. We also may use Personal Data and other related information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We collect and may possibly share data in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Cassandra Gaub Coaching & Consulting, Inc. terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
California Privacy Rights: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request the address below.